- Timespan. Select whether you want to know when the 24-hour average price changes, the 48-hour average, or the 7-day average price. Most people want to know about the 24-hour average.
- Buy or Sell. The prices to buy ETH or sell ETH on LocalEthereum are separated by a margin (set by users on the marketplace). When you select “Buy”, the average price will only include trades where the taker was a buyer (i.e. a buyer was responding to a seller’s offer).
- Location. Choose “worldwide”, or only include prices in your area.
- Payment method. Select the payment method you want to track.
- Above or Below. If you choose “Above”, you’ll be notified when the average price moves above your threshold. If you choose “Below”, we’ll let you know when the price is lower. Naturally, if you’re buying ETH you will probably want to choose “Below”, and when you’re selling you want to choose “Above”.
- Currency. This is the local currency which you want to set up your alert in. (This doesn’t exclude trades occurring in other currencies; those are converted using standard FX rates.)
- Amount. Enter the price you would like to be alerted about.
- E-mail. You will be sent a price alert to your e-mail address.
Fabrx is a cloud platform for blockchain and consists of a tribe of builders, entrepreneurs, and growth hackers. They envision the digital future to be open to all and view developers as a crucial player in driving mainstream adoption of Web3 applications. The Fabrx Developer Platform is comprised of many cloud-based functions including enriched API access layers, point-and-click solutions, cross-chain cloud functions, and automated triggers and analysis.
Read more about our partnership with Fabrx in their announcement.